MIAMI VIDEO PRODUCTION JOBS - BECOME PART OF THE VISIONARY TEAM
SOLARITY IS HIRING ASSOCIATE PRODUCERS & JR. ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES IN DALLAS - MIAMI - LOS ANGELES FOR VIDEO PRODUCTION JOBS IN MIAMI
Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive
: Solarity Studios
: Dallas, TX – Los Angeles, CA – Miami, FL
: Commission, Project Role + Bonuses
Now Hiring an Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive
Are you a charismatic person who has a passion for storytelling and cultivating meaningful relationships? Are you tenacious and good at influencing others? If so, then you might be our perfect Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive!
The candidate for this role will join our full-time commercial production team as a vital member of our creative, entrepreneurial culture.
This role requires strong critical thinking skills and an ability to elegantly handle multiple projects at once while maintaining structure and accuracy. We’ve also learned that deductive reasoning in this role will take you far. We need someone who can bring a sharp focus to account service by listening intently to Clients and then co-creating/communicating a well-conceived roadmap for our team to follow.
Our close-knit Team of ten works with a creative partner pool of directors, writers, cinematographers, and other bright creative, allowing us to provide our Clients with a customized team to fit their unique needs. This is a great entry-level position for a candidate who really wants to learn our industry, especially the ins and outs of production–from concept to creation to distribution.
The Associate Producer, Jr. Account Executive will work under the supervision of our producers to provide top-notch service to our awesome and diverse set of Clients. The ideal candidate will be an impatient self-starter, someone who not only responds to, but also anticipates the needs of our producers and Clients. He or she must also thrive under pressure while maintaining accuracy and charisma.
This job is located in Dallas, Los Angeles & Miami with around ten percent travel.
– Support Producers with Client service and Client communications
– Ensure relationships are nurtured and that our Client onboarding process
is properly managed
– Help review all major deliverables (creative concepts, proposals, rough
cuts, etc) and learn what it means to be a Client advocate, reinforcing that objectives remain in focus and quality standards are met or exceeded
– Gain a clear understanding of Company capabilities and become conversant on a range of new media and video production topics
– Take veracious notes at discovery meetings and help draft Client follow- ups and creative briefs that translate client needs into well-structured strategies that lay the planning groundwork for the production team
– Maintain continuous knowledge of project status and handle high-level communications regarding project pipeline and reporting processes
– Participate in new business development, write compelling proposals,
support creative team in brainstorming and project pitches
– Possess critical skills to develop project timelines and manage projects
ensuring on time delivery within budget
– Ability and motivation to carry out responsibilities with minimal
– No experience required however internships or fulltime roles with an
agency and/or production company are certainly a plus
Your resume should document your work accomplishments, awards, education/training and experience for this Miami Video Production Job.
Please email everything in PDF format.
To start just click the button link below!
Get up to 10% commission from your next project by referring your friends and collagues to become Solarity Clients!
Spread the love to your friends, family, and coworkers
For every friend or colleague who you bring in as a client of $900 or more, we'll give you 5% commision when the deposit comes in and another 5% if you help coordinate & schedule the project.